WHAT IS OH SNAP PHOTOBOOTH!
Photo Taker, Ice Breaker, Memory Maker
Oh Snap Photobooth is a perfect addition to any party or event. Our photobooth is a people magnet, and your guests will smile and laugh for the camera. It's an entertainment centerpiece for your party that allows your guests to print their photos instantly and take a keepsake home with them. The open air set up is designed to be much more inclusive and entertaining than traditional booths. Guests can watch the fun happen and get involved with suggestions or by jumping into the shot at the very last second!
Our photobooths are perfect for Sunshine Coast, BC events and weddings.
Instant keepsakes for your guests from our super fast, super high resolution photostrip printer
Instant fun with our popular props, perfect for drawing the smiles and laughter from your guests
We'll personalize your photostrips to create a memorable keepsake for your events guests
- Open air, stand up or sit down booth
- Easy to use touch screen control
- Images are shot with a professional grade DSLR camera
- Copy of all high resolution images are provided after the event in an online gallery
- Can be set up indoors or outside
- Staffed by a friendly professional attendant to ensure everything runs smoothly
- Multiple backdrops available
- Complementary photostrip design with your branding, event name, date, logo, etc.
- Photostrips available in a variety of strip sizes (single 4"x6" or double 2"x6")
- Large selection of props provided (such as hats, glasses, feather boas, and more!)
- Unlimited sessions during duration of rental
3 hour minimum
Full-time professional booth attendant
Lots of props
Prints (single 4"x6" or double 2"x6")
Selection of backdrops
Delivery, set-up and take down
Customization of prints with your branding/event details, etc
Online gallery with digital high resolution copy of all images
We provide photobooths for weddings and events all over the entire lower Sunshine Coast, BC.
Including Sechelt, Gibsons, Madeira Park, Egmont, Pender Harbour, Halfmoon Bay, Roberts Creek, Langdale, Port Mellon.
Questions? Ready to book? We'd love to hear from you. Feel free to send us a quick note about your event and we will be in touch shortly. We are now taking bookings for 2018.